If you own or plan to own a small business you should consider having an presence on the Internet. Your web site will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions about your business, offer customer service and information even when your business is closed at night, on weekends and holidays and to sell your products and services even when you are not available personally.
A web site is a very powerful and inexpensive marketing and advertising tool and a great way to expand your business into other areas of the country.
Each web site is unique. Caught@Work Productions creates web sites with the customer in mind and strives to reach the goals YOU have for creating an online presence - whether for business or for personal use.
Caught@Work Productions is a small business with big commitment to customer satisfaction. We specialize in high quality web sites for small businesses and individuals.
Here at Caught@Work Productions we strive to create professional web sites that will effectively promote your products or services to your target audience and generate sales for your bottom line. One of our goals is to make your web experience pleasant, easy, affordable, and enjoyable.
Most research about the Internet suggests that people are looking for fresh content, ease of navigation, and fast loading pages without lots of flashing gizmos to distract their attention. That's what we concentrate on here at Caught@Work Productions.
There are many positive reasons for having a web site.
Using the powerful PHP scripting language, the content of your site can be implemented in a dynamic fashion, allowing storage of data in a MySQL database and retrieval on demand based on differing selection criteria.
We can create functions to collect subscribers to your mailing list or notify your subscribers when your content changes. Have surveys or polls on your website.
Create content in a simple to use form and have that data written directly into your database for later retrieval. No more having to create static HTML pages each time you require additional content. Be dynamic with the powers of PHP and MySQL.
Here are some of the professional web development services that we offer to our customers:
- Custom web site design
- E-commerce websites using osCommerce
- Site maintenance
- Site re-designs
- PHP Dynamic Content Creation and Maintenance
- MySQL Database Design and Construction
- Meta Tag Insertions
We pride ourselves on designing web sites that market your project to your audience, load fast and are visually pleasing. We make it easy for you to have a professionally designed web site. We work with you to come up with a design that fits your style. During the design process you are able to see the design as it emerges from any computer with Internet access. All of our websites include the following:
- Search Engine Submission to Top Search Engines.
- Appropriate search engine meta tags/keywords included on each page of your web site.
- Browser checks in all popular browsers ensure cross browser and operating system platform compatibility.
- Uploading your site to your choice of web host.
If your goal is to sell your products or services on the Internet, you not only have to consider the method in which you sell, but also how you will accept payments.
- Using the Open Source e-Commerce package from osCommerce, you can link directly into many of the worlds most popular gateways.
- With some additional work you can also link directly into your own banks Credit Card Merchant processes.
- You can also choose to accept COD, Check or Money Order.
- Whether you choose one or many payment options, osCommerce can handle your needs.
- Furthermore, as osCommerce is Open Source, it means you don't pay any licence fees.
- osCommerce combines open source solutions to provide a free and open e-commerce platform, which includes the powerful PHP web scripting language, the stable Apache web server, and the fast MySQL database server.
- With no restrictions or special requirements, osCommerce is able to run on any PHP3 or PHP4 enabled web server, on any environment that PHP and MySQL supports, which includes Linux, Solaris, BSD, and Microsoft Windows environments.
- Using the administration functions built into the osCommerce package, you are free to add, change or delete products from your offerings at your own convenience. There is no need to engage us further to maintain your shop products.
If you would like to know more about the services we offer as well as any pricing enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.